Saturday, January 29, 2022

A Few of My Favorite Things Assignment


1.) Vera Bradly Weekender: I bought this bag at a giant outlet sale that I went to with some of my best friends when I was in middle school. The bag not only reminds me of my amazing friends and a great day, but also of all the places and seasons it's been with me through. This bag has been dragged too many sleepovers and weekend getaways. I am a terrible over-packer and this bag has always fit everything and the zipper has never broke after everything I’ve put it through. 

2.) Pair of Sweat Pants: I love to get dressed up and have fun, but at the end of the day you can find me cozied up in a pair of sweatpants. 

3.) Spoolie: I don’t wear makeup often but every day I make sure to brush my eyebrows out so hopefully, they don’t look crazy throughout the day. It’s a simple tool that I bring everywhere with me. 

4.) Hoop Earrings: I love finding fun new earrings, however, my go-to is always gold hoops. Not only do I feel like it accentuates the Hispanic side of me, but it also is a timeless look that goes with any of my outfits whether I’m dressed up or lounging around. 

5.) Photos: I am from Michigan so I live very far from my family, friends, and boyfriend. I have these photos on my desk as a daily reminder of them and it always brings a smile to my face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gregors Room

  Weekday Blues A visual response to the short story The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka Materials: White copy paper, Ink (no adhesives) Dimens...